Crossroads Art Center is excited to announce that we will be accepting online only entries for the All-Media shows effective December 1, 2019, for the January 2020 All-Media Show.
Submission Dates: December 1, 2019 – January 4, 2020
Artists Notified: January 8, 2020 via email.
Exhibition Dates: January 17, 2020 – March 1, 2020
What type of art is accepted?
Any medium is accepted. No reproductions or giclée prints will be considered.
How many pieces can be submitted?
Up to three works of art can be submitted. Gallery Members receive a fourth entry for free.
How will the digital images be used?
Digital images of accepted artwork will be used for the online exhibition on Crossroads Art Center’s website for artwork to be directly purchased online and for promotional materials for the exhibition.
Does artwork need to be framed?
If artwork is on a gallery wrapped canvas, you do not need to have it framed. Framed artwork should be properly wired to hang, saw tooth hangers are not accepted.Only artists whose artwork has been accepted to hang in the exhibition will deliver the physical artwork to Crossroads Art Center on January 9 – 10, 2020 from 10:00am – 5:30pm or January 11, 2020 from 10:00am – Noon.
How To Submit
- Fill out PDF Application Form. Please Note: To fill out the PDF form, you must first click the download button and save it to your computer/tablet. Then you can open up the document from that saved folder and fill it out. Trying to fill out the PDF directly on the webpage link will not save your changes.
- Prepare digital images for submission.
All artwork for the All-Media Show will be juried by submitted hi-resolution digital images. Before submitting, make sure images meet the below specifications:
- Images are in JPEG or PNG format.
- Images are saved at maximum quality level with a resolution of 300 dpi with the longest dimension being no more than 6 inches.
- Images are clear, in focus, and correctly cropped.
- Images are NOT watermarked.
- Images should be properly labeled.
- Correct number of images submitted per piece.
Labeling Your Images
To Label Images: From a desktop computer double click the name of the image you want to edit, rename the file and press enter to save changes.
- For unframed artwork (i.e. canvas and photography printed on metal, etc.), submit two images per piece. Images should be labeled accordingly:
- For framed artwork, submit three images per piece. One showcasing the framing display of the art. Images should be labeled accordingly:
- For 3-dimensional artwork, submit up to three images per piece. Images should be labeled accordingly:
EXAMPLE: Savannah Ball_Rainbow Tango_18x18_Acrylic_$295_CROP
EXAMPLE: Savannah Ball_Rainbow Tango_18x18_Acrylic_$295_DETAIL
Note: Scroll to the bottom of this page for a list of recommended photographers for art and sculpture.
3.Email completed PDF Application and digital images as attachments to the following address: email@example.com.
5. Look for a submission confirmation email in your inbox within 3 business days.
6.All submitting artists will be notified of jury results on January 8, 2020, via email.
Recommended Photographers for Art and Sculpture