MARCH 2020 ALL-MEDIA SHOW
Crossroads Art Center is excited to announce an online call for entries the March All-Media.
There is no theme for this exhibit. All work submitted must be for sale. Entry fee is $12 per submission for the general public (with a limit of three submissions) and $9 per submission for Crossroads Gallery Members. Gallery Members receive a fourth entry for free. If an artist is not a member and wishes to participate, he or she may join at the time of entry. Commission on sales is 30%. For more information, download the all-media show agreement.
Please note that being a Gallery Member is separate from exhibiting as an Artist-In Residence at Crossroads Art Center. Artists-In-Residence need to pay the General Public Fee unless they have joined as a Gallery Member.
How To Submit
- First Click on the PDF Form 2020 Juried All-Media Show Agreement (pdf) then click the download button (top right down arrow) and download and then save it to your computer/tablet using your name in the file. Open up the document on you computer/tablet from that saved folder and fill it out. Go to top left side of computer and go to File Save. Save the completed pdf in the same folder you downloaded the original pdf too. It will ask you to replace the file -- say YES! Trying to fill out the PDF directly on the webpage link will not save your changes.
- Prepare digital images for submission. Click to learn more about preparing digital images for the All-Media Show.
- Email completed PDF Application and digital images as attachments to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the All-Media Show Entry Fee Click Here!. General public: $12 per submission; Gallery Members: $9 per submission. Limit of three submissions for General Public. Gallery Members receive a fourth entry for free. If an artist is not a gallery member, they may join at the time of entry. Click HERE to join as a Gallery Member.
- Look for a submission confirmation email in your inbox within 3 business days.
- All submitting artists will be notified of jury results on March 2, 2020, via email.
Liability and Agreement: Crossroads Art Center LLC will accept only original
fine art and photography handcrafted by the artist. The gallery reserves the right to refuse delivered work if it differs from the submitted image, if the frame is in poor condition, or if the work is not properly wired. Signing the entry form or
submitting entries online denotes agreement to the terms and conditions as stated in the entry information. The gallery is not responsible for items
that are lost, stolen, or damaged while on display at the art center.