November 2022 All Media Show Call For Entries
November 2022 Call For Entries All Media Show
Crossroads Art Center is excited to announce an online call for entries for the November 2022 Exhibition.
- Dates: October 1, 2022 through October 28, 2022
- Call For Entries will be through Artcall.org which is an online service - Click Here to go to that website.
- There is no theme for this exhibit.
- All work submitted must be for sale.
Before submitting artwork, please read and be sure you understand thoroughly procedures and expectations for participating in our 2022 juried all-media shows (AMS). Click Here to Read agreement
70 pieces will be chosen to be in the LIVE and the Online Exhibitions. The juror may choose more pieces to be part of the Online Exhibition that will NOT be shown Live.
- General Public $15 per submission for the general public (with a limit of three submissions)
- Current Gallery Members $9 per submission
- New or Renewing Gallery Members $12 per submission
- All Gallery Members receive a fourth entry for free. If an artist is not a member and wishes to participate, they may join at the time of entry. Commission on sales is 30%. For more information, download the All-Media Show application form
Crossroads Art Center’s AMS are open to mid-Atlantic artists through a bimonthly call for entries, and cash prizes are awarded for the winners. Each show is juried by a prominent arts professional from the community (a gallery director, curator, museum official, arts professor, or accomplished artist). Cash awards are given for 1st $100, 2nd $75, and 3rd $50 place winners. The 2022 AMS shows are exhibited at Crossroads Art Center and as an online exhibition where customers can shop directly from the website.
Dates To Know :
- Call for Entries: October 1 – 28, 2022
- Artists Notified: October 31, 2022 via Email
- Artwork Drop Off: Wednesday, November 9 - Sat., Nov. 12, 2022 by Noon
- Exhibition Opening: Friday, November 18, 2022 from 5-8pm
- Exhibition End Date: January 2, 2023
- Artwork Available for Artists to Pick Up: January 3, 2023
How To Submit:
Call for entries will be through Artcall.org which is an online service - Click Here to go to that website.
All artwork for exhibition will be juried by digital images. All Image Files will be named for you when you upload them to artcall.org
Digital files must meet the following specifications:
• Files must be in JPEG or PNG format with resolution of 300 dpi with the longest dimension being no more than 6” and saved at maximum quality level.
• Images should be clear and in focus. This represents your work and how it is displayed online.
• Watermarked images will not be accepted
2D IMAGE REQUIREMENTS
Three images of each piece are required, one of the art without frame (cropped), one with frame, and a close detail image. If the art is unframed, then only two photos are required. Detail images must show an important aspect of the art.
3D IMAGE REQUIREMENTS
For each 3D, installation, or wearable art entry, submit one overall front image, one overall rear or sideview image, and one detail image. Detail images must show an important aspect of the art. Make sure that both the full-view and detail images are oriented correctly.
November 2022 All Media Show Call For Entries currently has no products for sale online.