March 2021 ALL-MEDIA SHOW
Call for Entries: Monday, February 1, 2021 – Saturday, February 27, 2021 60 Pieces will be accepted and will hang salon style in Building One and Show Online
Artwork Juried: Sunday, February 28, 2021
Artists Notified: Monday, March 1, 2021 via Email
Artwork Drop Off : Thurs., March 11, 2021 – Sat., March 13, 2021 by Noon.
Exhibition Hung: Sunday, March 14, 2021
Exhibition Opening: Friday, March 19, 2021 from 6-9pm
Exhibition End Date: Saturday, May 8, 2021
Artwork Available for Artists to Pick Up: Monday, May 10, 2021
- No Theme - All Media
- All work submitted must be for sale.
- Entry fee is $12 per submission for the general public (with a limit of three submissions) and $9 per submission for Crossroads Gallery Members. Gallery Members receive a fourth entry for free.
- For more information, download the All-Media Show application form.
March juror - Emily Smith
Emily Smith is the Executive Director of 1708 Gallery, a non-profit contemporary art space in Richmond, Virginia. At 1708, Smith has curated projects with Molly Lowe, Adam Shecter, Tameka Norris, Jessica Segall, and Bethany Collins, among others. She has served on the Virginia Commission for the Arts and National Endowment for the Arts grants review panels and is a statewide speaker for the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts. Prior to 1708 she was the Curatorial Fellow in Modern and Contemporary Art at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, from March 2007 through September 2010. Projects at VMFA include the exhibitions, The Ludwig and Rosy Fischer Collection of German Expressionist Art; Matisse, Picasso, and Modern Art in Paris; and Labor and Leisure: Works by African American Artists in the VMFA Permanent Collections. Prior to VMFA, she was Director of Exhibitions at Piedmont Arts in Martinsville, Virginia (2004-2007) and the Assistant Director at Second Street Gallery, Charlottesville, Virginia (2003-2004). Smith was an adjunct faculty member in art history at Patrick Henry Community College, Martinsville, VA and was a critic for a Charlottesville, Virginia weekly paper. Smith received a MA in Art History from the University of Virginia in 2002.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- First Click on the PDF Form 2021 Juried All-Media Show Agreement (pdf)
- Prepare digital images for submission.
- Email completed PDF Application and digital images as attachments to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay the All-Media Show Entry Fee on this page!
- Look for a submission confirmation email in your inbox within 3 business days.