May 2021 ALL-MEDIA SHOW
- Call for Entries: Thursday, April 1, 2021 – Saturday, May 1, 2021 Online ONLY
- Artwork Juried: Sunday, May 2, 2021
- Artists Notified: Monday, May 3, 2021 via Email
- Artwork Drop Off: Thurs., May 13, 2021 – Sat., May 15, 2021 by Noon. All art juried into the show will be shown in the gallery as well as online.
- Exhibition Hung: Sunday, May 16, 2021
- Exhibition Opening: Friday, May 21, 2021 from 6-9pm
- Exhibition End Date: Friday, July 2, 2021
- Artwork Available for Artists to Pick Up:
Friday, July 2, 2021 and then on Tuesday, July 6, 2021
- No Theme - All Media
- All work submitted must be for sale.
- Entry fee is $12 per submission for the general public (with a limit of three submissions) and $9 per submission for Crossroads Gallery Members. Gallery Members receive a fourth entry for free.
- For more information, download the All-Media Show application form.
- Juror - Craig A. Reynolds, Ph.D. Art Historian Richmond, Virginia
- Dr. Craig A. Reynolds is an art historian. He is an educator, curator, writer, lecturer, collector−and a proud cancer survivor. Currently, Dr. Reynolds serves as Chief Administrative Officer of the Capitol Square Preservation Council and Curator of the Virginia State Capitol. Additionally, he teaches art history courses at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, where he offers a variety of topics on American art, and as adjunct professor in the Virginia Community College System, where Dr. Reynolds has taught art history for the past 15 years. He has received numerous awards in support of his research and teaching, led multiple study abroad programs in Europe, given hundreds of public programs and lectures, and curated or co-curated dozens of exhibitions in the United States and Italy. His students have received scholarships from top-tier graduate programs, including Notre Dame, Northwestern, UCLA, and the University of Virginia. Before arriving at the Virginia State Capitol, Dr. Reynolds worked in the curatorial department in the Office of the Architect of the United States Capitol. His current research efforts are focused on bringing to light the artistic legacies of enslaved peoples in Central Virginia, particularly those who labored in and around Virginia’s historic Capitol Square.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- First Click on the PDF Form 2021 Juried All-Media Show Agreement (pdf)
- Prepare digital images for submission.
- Email completed PDF Application and digital images as attachments to the following address: email@example.com.
- Pay the All-Media Show Entry Fee on this page!
- Look for a submission confirmation email in your inbox within 3 business days.